- Cosmetic Dental Treatments
- Crown, Bridge and Denture
- Dental Implants
- Dental Pain or Emergency Dental Treatments
- GUM (Periodontal) Treatments
- Laser Dental Treatment
- Microscopic Root Canal Treatment
- Orthodontics (Braces) Treatment
- Paediatric Dental Treatments
- Root Canal Treatment
- Sedation Dentistry
- Teeth Cleaning
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Extraction and Filling
We believe in proper diagnosis to provide you with the best possible treatment. Our practice is integrated with most modern dental Radiology diagnostic services in Sharjah such as:
- OPG (Panoramic X-ray)
- OPG (Orthopantomogram) is a type of dental x-ray. An OPG produces a panoramic view of the jaw
An OPG can be used to look for:
- Dislocated jaw
- Impacted tooth
- Hidden root stumps
CONE BEAM CT (CBCT)
Dental cone beam computed tomography (CT) is a special type of x-ray machine used in situations where regular dental or facial x-rays are not sufficient. This type of CT scanner uses a special type of technology to generate three dimensional (3-D) images of dental structures, soft tissues, nerve paths and bone in the craniofacial region in a single scan. Images obtained with cone beam CT allow for more precise treatment planning.
Dental Cone beam CT is commonly recommended under the following conditions:
- Surgical planning for impacted teeth.
- Diagnosing temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ).
- Accurate placement of dental implants.
- Evaluation of the jaw, sinuses, nerve canals and nasal cavity.
- Detecting, measuring and treating jaw tumours.
- Determining bone structure and tooth orientation.
- Locating the origin of pain or pathology.
- Cephalometric analysis.
- Reconstructive surgery.
Cephalogram is an x-ray of the facial structures. A lateral cephalogram produces a side profile image of the face, jaws and soft tissues to assess the relation of the teeth to the jaws, the jaws to the skull, and the relation of the soft tissues to the teeth and jaws. Cephalograms can help predict mandibular growth in children by allowing accurate orthodontic measurements to be made and can help determine the changes that have occurred with treatment.