- Cosmetic Dental Treatments
- Crown, Bridge and Denture
- Dental Implants
- Dental Pain or Emergency Dental Treatments
- GUM (Periodontal) Treatments
- Laser Dental Treatment
- Microscopic Root Canal Treatment
- Orthodontics (Braces) Treatment
- Paediatric Dental Treatments
- Root Canal Treatment
- Sedation Dentistry
- Teeth Cleaning
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Extraction and Filling
Laser Dental Treatment
Similarly to the use of lasers in medical treatment, lasers are also used in dentistry. By using lasers during dental treatments at Rekha’s in Sharjah, we will achieve the desired results faster with reduced bleeding, reduced pain, and faster healing.
Use of a laser offers the following benefits:
- Reduced heat and vibration.
- High precision.
- Little or no aesthetic needs.
- Little or no bleeding.
- Faster treatment time.
- Higher rate of curing/bleaching.
- Less post-operative pain and swelling.
- Fewer pain medications/antibiotics.