- Cosmetic Dental Treatments
- Crown, Bridge and Denture
- Dental Implants
- Dental Pain or Emergency Dental Treatments
- GUM (Periodontal) Treatments
- Laser Dental Treatment
- Microscopic Root Canal Treatment
- Orthodontics (Braces) Treatment
- Paediatric Dental Treatments
- Root Canal Treatment
- Sedation Dentistry
- Teeth Cleaning
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Extraction and Filling
Got a missing tooth or teeth?
Dental Implants are the safest method of long-term treatment, provided that your gum and bone health is in good condition. Designed to last for years, dental implants are the closest treatment option to your natural teeth. Each implant is surgically placed in the jawbone, giving you a naturally-looking smile.
Benefits of having an Implant:
- Helps in retaining your facial structure.
- Durability and Functionality.
- Restores bite forces.
- Prevents bone loss; when you lose teeth you also tend to lose bone mass in your jaw.
- Easy to care.
- Won’t get cavities.
Our clinic is proud to use Nobel Biocare, the world’s pioneer and most qualified implant system. We believe in quality over quantity, and that’s why we make sure our clients receive the most effective implant treatment possible.