- Cosmetic Dental Treatments
- Crown, Bridge and Denture
- Dental Implants
- Dental Pain or Emergency Dental Treatments
- GUM (Periodontal) Treatments
- Laser Dental Treatment
- Microscopic Root Canal Treatment
- Orthodontics (Braces) Treatment
- Paediatric Dental Treatments
- Root Canal Treatment
- Sedation Dentistry
- Teeth Cleaning
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Extraction and Filling
Crown, Bridge and Denture
A crown or dental cap refers to a type of dental restoration that completely covers or surrounds a tooth or a dental implant. A crown may be necessary when a large cavity threatens the health of a tooth. Crowns are typically attached to teeth with dental cement.
Benefits of dental crown:
- Supports a tooth that has been significantly damaged by decay.
- Protects a tooth that has worn away from being damaged further.
- Protects a tooth after a root canal procedure.
- Holds a severely cracked or broken tooth together.
- Covers a dental implant.
- Improves the appearance of a tooth by changing its shape or colour.
A Bridge is a fixed dental restoration used to replace one or more missing teeth by joining an artificial tooth to adjacent teeth or dental implants.
Benefits of dental bride:
- Restores your smile.
- Restores the ability to properly chew and speak.
- Maintains the shape of your face.
- Distributes your bite forces evenly by replacing missing teeth.
- Prevents remaining teeth from drifting out of position.
A denture is a prosthetic device constructed to replace lost teeth and is supported by the soft and hard tissues of the oral cavity. Conventional dentures are removable and can be divided into two types: complete dentures and removable partial dentures.
Benefits of Dentures:
- Improved ability to bite and chew your favourite food.
- Eliminate social awkwardness caused by gaps and missing teeth.
- Restore your face appearance.
- Protects remaining teeth (if any) from extensive wear.