Rekha’s is committed to protecting our customer’s privacy. Please take the time to review this notice which explains what information we collect about you, how we use it, and your rights. https://www.rekhasdentcare.com (Rekha Dental Care, Us) is the data controller of the personal data collected via or in connection with Rekha’s and any associated App (the “Site”).
1. What personal data do we collect about you?
We collect personal data from you when you provide it to us directly and through your use of the Site. This information may include:
- Information you provide to us when you use our Site (e.g. your name, contact details, gender, product reviews, and any information which you add to your account profile);
- Records of your interactions with us (e.g. if you contact our customer service team, interact with us on social media);
- Information you provide us when you enter a competition or participate in a survey;
- Information collected automatically, using cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. which pages you viewed and whether you clicked on a link in one of our email updates). We may also collect information about the device you use to access our Site; and
- Other information necessary to provide the Site, for example we may access your location if you give us your consent.
2. What do we use this personal data for?
Depending on how you use our Site, your interactions with us, and the permissions you give us, the purposes for which we use your personal data include:
- To manage and respond to any queries or complaints to our customer service team.
- To personalise the Site to you and show you content we think you will be most interested in, based on your account information, your purchase history and your browsing activity.
- To improve and maintain the Site, and monitor its usage.
- To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so.
- For security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
3. How do you respond to legal requests?
We rely on the following legal basis, under data protection law, to process your personal data:
Because we have obtained your consent (e.g. where you contact us with a query, where you add optional information to your account profile, or if you consent to receive marketing from us).
Because it is in our legitimate interests as a healthcare service provider to maintain and promote our services. We are always seeking to understand more about our customers in order to offer the best products and customer experience. We use information about you to tailor your view of the Site, to make it more interesting and relevant in respect of the products and offers on view.
We love to communicate with our customers and so, depending on your marketing preferences, we may use your personal data to send you marketing messages by email, phone or post. Some of these messages may be tailored to you, based on your previous browsing or purchase activity, and other information we hold about you.
If you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us (or would like to opt back in!), you can change your preferences at any time by contacting us (details below), clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email, or updating your settings in your account. If you unsubscribe from marketing, please note we may still contact you with service messages from time to time (e.g. order and delivery confirmations, and information about your legal rights).
You may also see ads for our Site on third party websites, including on social media. These ads may be tailored to you using cookies (which track your web activity, so enable us to serve ads to customers who have visited our Site). Where you see an ad on social media, this may because we have engaged the social network to show ads to our customers, or users who match the demographic profile of our customers. In some cases, this may involve sharing your email address with the social network. If you no longer want to see tailored ads you can change your cookie and privacy settings on your browser and these third party websites.
4. Who do we share this personal data with?
We share customers’ personal data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With other companies in our group of companies, as necessary to operate the Site.
- With our suppliers and service providers working for us, e.g. payment processors and delivery companies.
- With our professional and legal advisors.
- With third parties engaged in fraud prevention and detection.
- With law enforcement or other governmental authorities, e.g. to report a fraud or in response to a lawful request.
- Otherwise where we have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted to do so.
Storage and Retention
We use service providers based around the world. Consequently, your personal data may be processed in countries outside
of the Middle East, including in countries where you may have fewer legal rights in respect of your data than you do under
5. Can customers review or delete the information you collect about them?
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes set out above, and so this period will vary
depending on your interactions with us. Where we no longer have a need to keep your information, we will delete it. Please
note that where you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will keep a record of your email address to ensure
we do not send you marketing emails in future.
This Site ensures that data is encrypted when leaving the Site. This process involves the converting of information or data
into a code to prevent unauthorised access. This Site follows this process and employs secure methods to ensure the
protection of all credit and debit card transactions. Encryption methods such as SSL are utilised to protect customer data
when in transit to and from this Site over a secure communications channel.
Whilst we do everything within our power to ensure that personal data is protected at all times from our Site, we cannot
guarantee the security and integrity of the information that has been transmitted to our Site.
we use and how to amend your cookie settings.
You have certain rights in respect of your personal data, including the right to access, portability, correct, and request the
erasure of your personal data.
You also have the right to object to your personal data being used for certain purposes, including to send you marketing.
We will comply with any requests to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware, however, that
there are a number of limitations to these rights, and there may be circumstances where we are not able to comply with your
6. How can customers contact you with questions?
To make any requests regarding your personal data, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal data,
you should contact us using the details below. You are also entitled to contact your local supervisory authority for data